- In 2009 ISDP saved its NIH customers approximately $12 million!
- ISDP can negotiate up to 60% off of the GSA price on statistical software.
- All negotiations and administrative work is done for you.
- Easy access to major products such as: Microsoft, SAS, Adobe, Oracle and more!
ISDP - Information Systems Distribution & Procurement
The ISDP program acquires and delivers discounted software to NIH and HHS personnel. ISDP leverages large volume purchasing agreements to secure significantly discounted prices for its customers. The program performs market research, collects software product information, and negotiates directly with vendors to obtain the best possible price. This allows ISDP to present its NIH and HHS customers with the benefit of saving both money and time.
The ISDP program generates cost savings and enables customers to maximize their time and resources by:
- Identifying the most effective software product pricing options
- Conducting negotiations on behalf of the customers
- Streamlining product accounts to manage costs and forecast demand
The ISDP program negotiates cost savings that are substantially lower than the GSA price for COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) products. Currently serving an estimated 96,000 users, ISDP supports all of the HHS Operating Divisions and Staff Divisions. The ISDP program operates as a full cost reimbursement program, and does not receive appropriated funds. An overhead fee is assigned for each software acquisition, and may be adjusted each fiscal year. The overhead fee covers personnel salaries, supplies, and the equipment necessary to run ISDP.