This software is available to NIH Only.
BIOBASE is a biological database offering a complete range of high-quality databases and software for the life science industry. BIOBASE offers users unrestricted online access as well as scientific and technical support.
- Key Features
- TRANSFAC database contains data on transcription factors, including binding sites and regulated genes.
- TRANSPATH database provides data about molecules participating in signal transduction pathways and the reactions that are involved.
- The PROTEOME database contains information on manually-curated disease biomarkers, pathways and model organism details.
- Within the PROTEOME database, the YPD is an easily searchable database of manually-curated details on Yeast. The YPD also contains tools for gene set analysis and pathway visualization.
- Also in the PROTEOME database, the WormPD contains manually curated details of data and specialized tools for gene set analysis and pathway visualization.
- The PROTEOME database includes PlantPSD, which contains information on plant life as well as tools for gene set analysis and pathway visualization.
- ExPlain Analysis software is a system that combines functional classification, promoter analysis, and pathway analysis tools.
License and Maintenance Details
The software is licensed by user. The maintenance covers access to quarterly updates to keep the technology current.
- How to Purchase Licenses
To gain access to BIOBASE, please contact your ISDP IC/Agency Contact. Licenses are available for purchase during quarterly data calls. The ISDP Data Call Acquisition Schedule is available for your reference and displays the products that are included in each quarterly Data Call. If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- How to Access Licenses Once
they are Purchased
Please login to view current pricing and instructions on how to access BIOBASE. A license key is needed to be able to register and login to BIOBASE. Please contact your ISDP IC/Agency Contact for the license key and specific instructions.
Login to view Additional Information.