Adobe Fireworks CS6 provides users with the tools necessary to create optimized graphics. Users can easily design graphics such as logos, interactive layouts for websites, symbols and animations.
- Key Features
- Vector and Bitmap Tools create, import, and edit either vector or bitmap images
- Adobe Swatch Exchange provides access to colors from other Adobe graphics software such as Photoshop or Illustrator
- Adobe Text Engine applications create innovative typography designs
- The CSS Properties Panel allows users to extract CSS code and create CSS sprites and effects
- jQuery Mobile Theme Support helps users create, modify and, update jQuery themes for mobile website or apps
- Design interactive layouts for websites without writing any code
- Intelligent Integration tools allow users to import Photoshop and Illustrator files, while maintaining original settings
- The Opacity feature allows for the individual application and control of opacity for fill and stroke tools
- Pixel-Precise Rendering capabilities make designs crisp and maintain fidelity to the original image on virtually any size destination screen
License and Maintenance Details
The software is licensed by user. Adobe no longer offers software assurance for the Creative Suite products.
- How to Purchase Licenses
To purchase any of the Adobe Fireworks products, please contact your ISDP IC/Agency Contact. Licenses are available for purchase during quarterly data calls. The ISDP Data Call Acquisition Schedule is available for your reference and displays the products that are included in each quarterly Data Call. If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- How to Access Licenses Once
they are Purchased
Designated users are granted access to the Adobe Licensing Web Site (LWS). Registered customers receive an email from Adobe when their software is available. The email contains instructions on how to access the software and license keys from the LWS. These emails come directly from Adobe. For questions regarding accessing or using the LWS, please contact Tiffany Person at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other questions, please contact your ISDP IC/Agency Contact with any questions.
Login to view Additional Information.