Adobe InDesign CS6 is is used to create fully interactive publications users can quickly develop digital documents that integrate seamlessly with video and sound. InDesign can be used to create layouts for print or digital distribution.
- Key Features
- Folio Tools assist users with creating and editing dynamic digital magazines, newspapers, and catalogs
- The Liquid Layout feature automatically adapts content to different page sizes and orientations
- The Split Window feature allows users to view two side-by-side layouts within the same document to compare
- The Content Grabber tool allows users to reposition content within a frame using a simple “grab and drop” method
- Mini Bridge runs directly in InDesign and allows users to access and drag files into their current InDesign document
- The Linked Content feature allows for live-link content within and across documents, so that changes made to the parent document automatically change the linked text as well
- Users can create PDF Forms within InDesign
- The Tablet Integration features allow users to export to and use tablet devices, such as iPads, to engage with InDesign features such as 360° rotation and image panoramas
License and Maintenance Details
The software is licensed by user. Adobe no longer offers software assurance for the Creative Suite products.
- How to Purchase Licenses
To purchase any of the Adobe InDesign products, please contact your ISDP IC/Agency Contact. Licenses are available for purchase during quarterly data calls. The ISDP Data Call Acquisition Schedule is available for your reference and displays the products that are included in each quarterly Data Call. If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- How to Access Licenses Once
they are Purchased
Designated users are granted access to the Adobe Licensing Web Site (LWS). Registered customers receive an email from Adobe when their software is available. The email contains instructions on how to access the software and license keys from the LWS. These emails come directly from Adobe. For questions regarding accessing or using the LWS, please contact Tiffany Person at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other questions, please contact your ISDP IC/Agency Contact with any questions.
Login to view Additional Information.