Adobe Flash Professional CS6 provides users with the tools to create and edit interactive content. Flash users can manage multiple FLA files to create content for desktops, smartphones and tablets.
- Key Features
- Layer Control features allow users to preserve document structure when copying layers across multiple files and projects
- The CreateJS feature allows users to create HTML5 from existing content
- Intelligent Integration tools allow users to import Photoshop and Illustrator files, while maintaining original settings
- The Sprite Sheet Generator helps users export symbols and animation sequences to quickly generate sprite sheets for gaming
- Pixel-Precise Rendering capabilities make designs crisp and maintain fidelity to the original image on virtually any size destination screen
- Vector and Bitmap Tools create, import and edit either vector or bitmap images
- The Adobe AIR feature provides users with prepackaged application creation to streamline application testing and enable users to run content without any additional downloads
License and Maintenance Details
The software is licensed by user. Adobe no longer offers software assurance for the Creative Suite products.
- How to Purchase Licenses
To purchase any of the Adobe Flash Professional products, please contact your ISDP IC/Agency Contact. Licenses are available for purchase during quarterly data calls. The ISDP Data Call Acquisition Schedule is available for your reference and displays the products that are included in each quarterly Data Call. If you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Access Licenses Once
they are Purchased
Designated users are granted access to the Adobe Licensing Web Site (LWS). Registered customers receive an email from Adobe when their software is available. The email contains instructions on how to access the software and license keys from the LWS. These emails come directly from Adobe. For questions regarding accessing or using the LWS, please contact Tiffany Person at email@example.com. For all other questions, please contact your ISDP IC/Agency Contact with any questions.
Login to view Additional Information.